Dear Customer, from 25th May 2018 on, when processing your personal data, we operate in compliance with GDPR – what does it mean?
The Controller of your data is Fortis Logistics Sp. z o.o. Sp.k. with seat in Katowice, ul. Mickiewicza 21, 40-085 Katowice.
The personal data Controller ensures execution of the rights under the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 dated 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/WE (referred to as the GDPR, or “General Data Protection Regulation”).
Execution of the agreement
Providing the data is voluntary, however it is necessary for the execution of the agreement, because without the ability to process personal data, the Controller would not be able to implement the agreement and to meet the legal requirements.
- The data Controller has obtained your personal data directly from you,
- you have the right to:
- demand from the Controller to access your personal data to correct it, delete it or restrict its processing,
- lodge an objection to such processing,
- move the data,
- withdraw the consent to process the personal data (if it is the basis for processing the data),
- you are entitled to bring a complaint to the supervising body, which is the Inspector General for the Protection of Personal Data (President of the Personal Data Protection Bureau).
- your personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
- your data will be processed until the completion of execution of the agreement and expiry of the period for possible making claims resulting from the execution and implementation of the agreement.
- The data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer, however for issues regarding personal data protection please contact us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to the address of the office of the company.
- in connection with the execution of the indicated purpose, your personal data is not transferred to third countries outside EEA (outside of the European Economic Area).
Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- conclusion and execution of the agreement binding the Customer with the Controller for the implementation of the agreement – for the duration of the agreement (legal basis art. 6 item 1 b) of GDPR).
- possible redress – for the duration of the agreement and for the statutory time allowed for possible making claims (legal basis art. 6 item 1 f) of GDPR).